Stuff you should know about me:
- I’m a wife and mom.
- I’m a Texan, born and raised.
- I’m super sarcastic. Dark and twisty to the bone.
- I’ve been a teacher for over 20 years. I’ve taught mostly in public schools, but the last five years I’ve been at a public charter. And I LOVE it!
- I’m the biggest Harry Potter fan, and my classroom decor is Ravenclaw Common Room.
- I read all the time, and I love reading YA novels. It’s for work…really.
- I’m a hardcore Supernatural fan. Both a Jared and Jensen are from Texas, so that makes it even better!
- I ADORE Gilmore Girls. I know I’m late to the party on this one, but I don’t care. Netflix rocks!
- I’m known as the “mean teacher” because I expect a lot from my students. I love the age that I teach, and I think they know it, even if they curse me when they’re doing my homework.
I’ll try to think of more witty stuff to say about myself, but the truth is I’m pretty boring. However, I’m hilarious, so it all evens out.